Whitaker's Mini Dachshunds
Seller certifies that this puppy is a purebred Miniature Dachshund of sound body, good health, and free of communicable diseases as far as appears to the eye. This puppy has been checked by a veterinarian and was found to be healthy and has received its first set of puppy shots and been treated for worms. Buyer is encouraged to have the puppy examined by their own veterinarian within three days of the sale. You will receive a replacement puppy of equal or greater value from our next available litter if this puppy has any congenital defects which result (or may result) in death or in its having to be euthanized within one year of this sale. Seller must be provided with a written report of the dog's health problem from Buyer's veterinarian. The Buyer assumes full responsibility for all costs and care during this time.
Color __________________ Sex _____________
Birth Date _______________ Litter Reg. # ______________________________
Sire ______________ Reg #__________Dam _______________ Reg #_______
Sold To_______________________________ Telephone #________________
Sale Price:___________________________________ Pick Up Date________
1. This puppy is purchased for Pet ______ Breeding __________________
2. If purchased as a pet, Purchaser should neuter or spay this
puppy between the ages of 6 months and 1 year.
3. Full registration will be given with all puppies.
4. If at any time the Purchaser can no longer care for the puppy,
Purchaser agrees to contact Seller for help finding new home.
5. Under no circumstances is this puppy to be sold, leased, or given
away to a Pet Store, Laboratory, Research Facility, or Animal
6. Upon pickup of puppy, Purchaser has 72 hours to have puppy examined
by a licensed Veterinarian. Purchaser will receive a replacement
puppy of equal or greater value from our next available litter if this
puppy has any congenital defects which result (or may result) in
death or in its having to be euthanized within one year of this sale.
7. Seller will not be responsible for any Veterinarian costs prior to
the return of the puppy.
8. No cash refunds.
9. If Seller finds, in their opinion, buyer may not be able to provide
adequate care for the puppy, deposit will be refunded and contract
will be null and void.
10. This puppy is being fed____________________________________________
Vaccinated on ______________ Needs Revaccinated on _______________
Thank you for adopting one of our babies, may they provide you with as much joy as they have us!
Signature of Purchaser______________________________ Date:______
Signature of Seller___________________________________ Date:______